We are offering franchises in Genius Property and Turf Heads to hard working and honest tradespeople who desire to run their own business.
We set up an initial customer base and provide a van and tools as needed. The initial franchise set up can be accomplished by a down payment for the van and tools, a bank loan by the franchisee or an interest free loan from Genius Property payable over a set time. The franchisee must maintain a public liability insurance policy at all times (minimum £2,000,000 cover) and an employers liability policy where applicable. These must be produced for verification every year.
Once the franchise is up and running we will provide initial contracts. The franchisee will be trained in the running of the franchise and ongoing training as required.
The franchisee pays a percentage of their profit each year. This is calculated into monthly payments with the final balancing payment each April 5th. The franchisee maintains contact with the administration team via a month end reconciliation, which can be sent by email.
We have a very simple and easy to use payment facility.
SAFE > SMART > EASY
It consists of:
- Prepaid envelopes, advertising backed payment terms leaflet and invoice books
- A PayPal payment account built into our website (1)
- A business bank account (1)
- If required a mobile card machine
- and we also use a telephone payment facility
(1) The bank and PayPal account will be in the name of : “Franchisee_Name t/a Genius Property XX.” If the franchise business is limited the name would be “[YOUR COMPANY NAME] Ltd” (or LIMITED) t/a Genius Property XX.
We monitor our procedures via team meetings and make improvements where necessary to our business model. Our goal is to make our business better, more productive and improve customer to franchise relationships.
Through our month end reconciliation we can create statistics of our business which helps us to improve our relationships and monitor the franchisees so that we can help them improve their business.
Contact us for more information:
0845 638 2199
07521 368 300